Irving Best Tree Removal Company
Irving Tree Removal Contractors
Get A Free Quote
A lot of time a tree becomes so matey that you cannot imagine the space without them. Trees add aesthetics, provides shade and makes the environment better. If we look at the bigger picture, time tree removal becomes essential. Here are a few reasons why we should remove some trees for the betterment of many:
How does the tree removal service work?
1. Cleaning the area– When you are planning to remove a tree, there must be an ample room to lay down the tree after cutting it.
2. Examine the direction – You will have to estimate the height of the tree and clear a space for it accordingly. The tree needs to be laid down after it is cut. It will determine the right direction of the fall.
3. Pick up an escape route – Sometimes the tree may get out of control so you will have to figure out a scape to escape and run out in other direction. It is the best safety option.
4. Gather the right equipment – The requirement of equipment depends on various factors like size, thickness and position of the tree. Some professional uses equipment like cabling and bracing to provide a tree with structural support.
5. Start the Undercut and Backup – The tree doctors advise cutting in a 45-degree angle in V-shape in the bottom and then persuade the fall. After that make a cut on the opposite side as well.
6. Moving away – Right after cutting the tree, walk away and alert others around you about the falling tree. Arborists remove the branches very easily after the tree has fallen on the ground. They cut the log into several pieces for transporting it away from the site.